Human Resources Business Professional
|Title:||Human Resources Business Professional|
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, Social Science, Public Administration or related field and
Additional equivalent work experience in a directly related field may be substituted for the degree requirement.
Minimum six (6) years’ experience in human resources or business operations.
• Three (3) years’ experience as an HR generalist or working across multiple HR disciplines.
• Three (3) years health care experience.
• Three (3) years labor relations experience.
• Three (3) years human resources consulting experience.
• Two (2) years’ experience in a leadership role with or without direct reports.
• Three (3) years’ experience working cross-functionally across departments, functions, or business lines.
• Three (3) years organizational development experience.
• Master's degree in Human Resources, Business, Social Science, Public Administration or related field.
• Senior Human Resources Professional Certification (SHRM-SCP or SPHR).
• Human Resources Professional Certification (SHRM-CP or PHR).
This individual contributor is primarily responsible for serving as a liaison between HR Centers of Excellence and business stakeholders to influence the development and deployment of strategies, programs, policies, and procedures, conducting company human resources support activities departments, and ensuring successful implementation of organizational change efforts.
This position works with HR and business partners to delivery solutions on employee and/or labor relations issues, conducts and/or partners on HR investigations, conducts reporting of Company employee information and external benchmarks, and supports HR compliance.
• Practices self-development and promotes learning in others by proactively providing information, resources, advice, and expertise with coworkers and customers;
building relationships with cross-functional stakeholders;
influencing others through technical explanations and examples;
adapting to competing demands and new responsibilities;
listening and responding to, seeking, and addressing performance feedback;
providing feedback to others;
creating and executing plans to capitalize on strengths and develop weaknesses;
supporting team collaboration; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
• Completes work assignments and supports business-specific projects by applying expertise in subject area;
supporting the development of work plans to meet business priorities and deadlines;
ensuring team follows all procedures and policies; coordinating resources to accomplish priorities and deadlines;
collaborating cross-functionally to make effective business decisions;
solving complex problems; escalating high priority issues or risks as appropriate;
and recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities.
• Serves as first point of contact between HR Centers of Excellence and business stakeholders to influence the development and deployment of strategies, programs, policies, and procedures by assessing HR impact in consideration of changing business strategies;
researching and analyzing organizational data and processes to identify trends, root causes, and potential solutions to HR issues;
delivering data driven recommendations on HR efforts;
and aligning and providing solutions in consideration of both HR and business objectives.
• Conducts company human resources support activities departments by providing support to internal and external stakeholders on diverse HR specialties (e.g., equal opportunity/affirmative action, disability management, recruitment and hiring options, compensation, employee benefits, training);
performing human resources activities;
ensuring human resources align with Clients standards;
and ensuring human resources activities are fully documented.
• Ensures successful implementation of organizational change efforts by identifying requirements;
assessing information to identify solutions to obstacles and mitigating risks;
consulting with internal stakeholders on change management strategy; providing input in the creation or revision of change management plans;
and monitoring ongoing impact of organizational changes or efforts on employees.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications