|Title:||Applications Trainer - Epic|
|Department:||Training & Development|
Must reside within NCAL- Bay Area, South Bay, Valley (no out of state or SCAL transfers).
This is an Intermediate Trainer Position
High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
AA or Bachelor's degree in education, computer science or instructional design, OR five (5) years of experience in a directly related field.
Experience Level: 3-6 Years.
Minimum four (4) years in conducting classroom led instruction, presentations and developing training/organizational development programs.
Minimum four (4) years of Epic training experience
Applications training Experience.
Strong classroom (Instructor Lead) Experience.
Strong communication skills.
Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite.
• Demonstrated extensive knowledge of business operations, management practices and principles.
• Working knowledge of data collection, analysis and statistical techniques.
• Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of and ability to apply adult learning theory and methods to any learning situation, in particular computer learning environments.
• Full knowledge of medical industry practices.
• Broad application of principles, theories, and concepts in applicable discipline, plus working knowledge of other related fields.
• Proficient in use of: word processing, spreadsheets & scheduling software.
• Epic certification or credentialed in at least one suite (Clin Doc, Orders, Optime, etc)
• Health care experience.
Develop a comprehensive training program for novice and experienced audiences based on a prior training assessment and recommendations developed.
Development of a training plan, the curriculum and logistics, and the project management courses and materials.
Conduct course presentations as appropriate.
Develop and/or update management plans.
Job Description:Intermediate Trainer
Conducts technical computer training courses for internal clinical and non-clinical staff primarily in Clients' Proprietary EHR (Epic) and possibly other end user programs.
Uses needs assessment tools to determine effectiveness of proposed training programs.
Working with the regional Clients' Proprietary EHR team interacts to develop specifications for content of courses.
Is comfortable preparing lesson plans including the method, media, and documentation to be presented. Instructs participants thorough classroom training.
Schedules courses, registers students and marks attendance in the Learning Management System.
Completes all classroom checklists, rosters and surveys as required.
• Working with Clients' Proprietary EHR leadership assists in prioritizing key short and long range learning goals and objectives in alignment with company/regional strategic goals and direction.
• Provides needs assessments and on-going analysis of learning programs to insure effectiveness of interventions and programs delivered.
• Will be responsible for traveling to all NCAL facilities around the region to provide classroom training, and consultation to clients for the training on operating of automated systems 100% of the time.
• Researches emerging trends in learning methods.
• Designs complex and original technical and non-technical training programs for employees and management.
• Implements agreed on training programs including coordination, budgets and effectiveness metrics based upon company/regional goals.