|Title:||EPIC Analyst Expert - Remote|
|Location:||Pleasanton, CA and Portland, CA|
Can be 100% remote OR based in Pleasanton, CA or Portland, Oregon.
Education: Bachelors Degree
Experience Level: 6-10 Years.
Skill Set: Business analysis. Business process modeling - enterprise to department level. Ability to interpret Entity Relationship Diagrams
- 7-9 years of experience.
- Certified in one or more Epic modules with detailed domain knowledge of associated business or care delivery processes.
- Study the overall business and information needs of an organization, in order to develop solutions to business and related technology problems.
- Understand Client's business process and determine how best to map that to the capabilities of Epic.
- Works closely with clients to identify business needs and the costs and benefits of implementing a solution.
- Construct IT definitions based on identified needs of the organization.
- Devise and document a solution based on the client's requirements.
- Negotiate options with the client.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of the business and care delivery functions supported by Client's Electronic Health System
- Also requires technical understanding of Epic's capabilities and the ability to match product capabilities to Client's business requirements.
Agile, SQL experience, Teradata, Clarity Can talk business and IT language
Health Care Experience required and hospital billing background encouraged
Helping with Cost Accounting so background encouraged
May extend past initial length of time
General application of concepts, techniques and standards in general business analysis, as well as IT principles and practices.
• Analysis - Support analysis necessary to define profiling rules, research/trace anomalies, documentation, gap analysis
• Design - Support defining the data models necessary for vendor application inputs/outputs
• Requirements - Create and maintain requirements for IT supported work
• Testing - Define, create, and review of user acceptance criteria, support test data management efforts, identify defects, and follow testing documentation protocols
• Other - Activities can include enablement of functionality (like mapping, manual ingest) and general data management Skills required:
• Analysis/documentation of processes, methods, solutions, etc.
• Interpretive – translates business processes and requirements into system specifications
• General knowledge of information technology and applications development lifecycle
• General business acumen related to care delivery, business operations, and insurance functions or applicable source applications
• Primary source applications include but not limited to EPIC/Clarity, CDW, OneLink/FDW (ERP Suite), ePIMS/PDW
• Experience with PLSQL, SQL, SAS, R, Python, or similar programming languages
- Agile SCRUM experience
- Data Lake, Cloud Provide data architectural leadership in developing enterprise data/process models, and logical/physical database designs.
- Provide data and database development, maintenance, and production support.
- Participate in IT and Business project to define system requirements.